Set Password using WPA in NETGEAR
1. In your web browser, type in the address http://www.routerlogin.net. Press Enter.
2. When the NETGEAR prompt dialogue box appears, type in your User Name and Password. Click OK.
3. The Router Manager window will appear. Click on Wireless Settings. Type in your User Name and Password. Press Enter.
4. Under Security Options, click the WPA-PSK button.
5. Select the Passphrase text box, and type in a passphrase. Click Apply.
|To pause, use the controls on the bottom right of the video. [about this video]|