Set Password using WEP in NETGEAR
1. Make sure you're connected to your wireless network
1. In your web browser, type in the address http://www.routerlogin.net. Press Enter.
2. When the NETGEAR prompt dialogue box appears, type in your User Name and Password. Click OK.
3. The Router Manager window will appear. Click on Wireless Settings. Type in your User Name and Password. Press Enter.
4. Under Security Options, click the WEP button.
5. Select the Passphrase text box, and type in a passphrase and press the Generate button. Click Apply.
|To pause, use the controls on the bottom right of the video. [about this video]|