Restrict WiFi Access to Only Your Computers (MAC Address Control)
First, you'll need to find your MAC address.
1. Connect to your wireless network.
2. Open your Web browser and type in the Web address http://www.routerlogin.net
3. Press Enter
4. The NETGEAR Prompt dialog opens
5. Click the OK button
6. Type in the user name and default password
7. The Router Manager window will appear
8. Under Advanced, select the Wireless Settings menu item
9. Click the Setup Access List button
10.Check the radio button next to Turn Access Control On
11. Click the Add button
12. The program will display all computers connected to the wireless network -- with its MAC address. The one shown here is ours.
13. Select the radio button next to your computer's name and MAC address
14. Click the Add button
15. Click the Apply button
|To pause, use the controls on the bottom of the video. [about this video]|