Password Protect Your Basestation / Change the Default Password
1. Connect to your wireless network.
2. Open your Web browser and type in the Web address http://www.routerlogin.net
3. Press Enter
4. The NETGEAR Prompt dialog opens
5. Click the OK button
6. Type in the user name and default password (it's probably "password")
7. The Router Manager window will appear
8. Under the header Maintenance, select the Set Password menu item
10. Type in the old, default password (again, it's probably password). And then type in a new password -- twice.
9. Click the Apply button
Wrong password? Click Here.
|To pause, use the controls on the bottom right of the video. [about this video]|