Password Protect Your Computer in Apple MacOSX
1. Pull down the Apple Icon in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Select the System Preferences menu item.
3. After the window opens, select the Security button.
4. Check the box next to Require password to wake this computer from sleep or screensaver.
5. Next, below the heading For all accounts on this computer: check the box next to Disable automatic login.
6. Also, for good measure, check the box next to Require password to unlock each secure system preference.
7. Don't forget to lock the padlock to prevent changes.
|This video includes audio. To pause, use the controls on the bottom of the video. [about this video]|