Encrypt WiFi Using WEP Password on D-Link
1. Connect to your wireless network.
2. Open your Web browser and type in the Web address http://192.168.0.1
3. Press Enter key
4. Type in your basestation's username and password.
5. Press OK button
6. Under the SETUP tab select WIRELESS SETTINGS on the left side menu.
7. Scroll down to the Wireless Security Mode heading.
8. Pull down the menu next to "Security Mode" and select Enable WEP Wireless Security (basic).
9. Scroll down to the WEP heading.
10. Next to WEP Encryption pull down the menu and select 128Bit.
11. You will need to create a password with 13-characters. Here, we used "oncearoundit!" You should a different 13-character password.
12. Next to WEP Key 1 enter your new password.
13. Click the Save Settings button.
14. Click the Continue button.
Wrong password? Click Here.
|To pause, use the controls on the bottom of the video. [about this video]|