Password Protect Your Basestation / Change the Default Password
1. Connect to your wireless network.
2. Open your Web browser and type in the Web address http://192.168.0.1
3. Press Enter key
4. Type in "admin", the default username. Leave the password box blank.
5. Press OK button
6. Select the Tools menu item
7. Under the Administrator heading, type in a new "Login name.".
8. Type in a new password in the New Password box, and then "confirm" it
9. Under the User heading, delete "Login name" and the password information.
10. Click the Save Settings button
11. Click the Continue button
Wrong password? Click Here.
|To pause, use the controls on the bottom of the video. [about this video]|