Encrypt WiFi Using WPA Password on Apple Airport
1. Open your AirPort Admin Utility application (this program was installed from the CD-ROM when you set up the device)
2. Find your network's name and double-click it or press the Configure button on the bottom right of the screen.
3. Here, our network name is Apple Airport Express
4. Enter your password and click OK.
5. The Configure "Apple Airport Express" Base Station should open. Click on Airport tab.
6. Click on Wireless Security... button.
7. Pull down the Wireless Security menu (by clicking on the word Off. Drag your mouse down to WPA2 Personal.
8. Click on Set Pre-Shared Key... button.
9. Type in a Pre-Shared Key, then verify it by re-typing it. Click OK.
10. Click OK again.
11. Finally, make sure to hit the update button to save the changes.
|To pause, use the controls on the bottom of the video. [about this video]|