Encrypt WiFi Using WEP Password on Apple Airport
1. Open your AirPort Admin Utility application (this program was installed from the CD-ROM when you set up the device)
2. Find your network's name and double-click it or press the Configure button on the bottom right of the screen.
3. Here, our network name is Apple Airport Express
4. Enter your password and click OK.
5. The Configure "Apple Airport Express" Base Station should open. Click on Airport tab.
6. Click on Wireless Security... button.
7. Pull down the Wireless Security menu (by clicking on the word Off. Drag your mouse down to 128-bit WEP (more secure).
8. Click on Set WEP Password... button.
9. Type in a WEP Password, then verify it by re-typing it. Click OK.
10. Click the Update button on the lower right part of the screen.
|To pause, use the controls on the bottom of the video. [about this video]|