Disable WiFi SSID broadcast on Apple Airport
1. Open your AirPort Admin Utility application (this program was installed from the CD-ROM when you set up the device)
2. Find your network's name and double-click it or press the Configure button on the bottom right of the screen.
3. Here, our network name is Apple Airport Express
4. Enter your password and click OK.
5. The Configure "Apple Airport Express" Base Station should open. Click on Airport tab.
6. Check the box that says Create a closed network.
7. Click OK on the dialogue box.
8. Click the Update button on the lower right part of the screen.
9. In order to join the network you must type in the name network name exactly because it will no longer appear in a list of Available Wireless Networks.
|To pause, use the controls on the bottom of the video. [about this video]|