Allow only your computer to access your WiFi base station using MAC addressing on Apple Airport
First, you'll need to find your MAC address.
1. Open your AirPort Admin Utility application (this program was installed from the CD-ROM when you set up the device)
2. Find your network's name and double-click it or press the Configure button on the bottom right of the screen.
3.Here, our network name is Apple Airport Express
4. Enter your password and click OK.
5. The Configure "Apple Airport Express" Base Station should open. Click on Airport tab.
6. Click on the Access Control tab.
7. Click on the Add... button.
8. Select the MAC Address text box, and enter your MAC address.
9. Select the Description text box, and enter a description for your network. Click OK.
10. Click the Update button on the lower right part of the screen.
|To pause, use the controls on the bottom of the video. [about this video]|