Lock & Password Protect Blackberry Series 7000
1. Using the scroll wheel, move over the Options icon (a wrench). Push the scroll wheel to select it.
2. Scroll to Security Options and select it.
2. Scroll to General Settings and select it.
3. When you see the General Settings options, push the wheel again. Scroll to Change Option and push the wheel to select it.
4. Scroll to Password: and push in the wheel to select it. Use the scroll wheel to change the setting from Disabled to Enabled and press the wheel.
5. Scroll to Security Timeout and push in the wheel to select it. Use the scroll wheel to choose the desired timeout interval -- 1 min, 2 min, 5 min, 10 min, 20 min, 30 min, or 1 hour -- and press the wheel.
6. Press the scroll wheel and scroll to Save. Press the wheel.
7. You will be prompted to change your password. Type in your password. You will be prompted to re-type it, to verify it. Press the wheel when you're done.
|To pause, use the controls on the bottom of the video. [about this video]|