Lock down your handheld using Palm OS
1. Select Prefs.
2. Select Security.
3. Click on -Unassigned- under the word Password.
4. Enter a Password and a Password Hint and click OK.
5. Re-type your Password and click OK.
6. Click on Never under the words Auto Lock Handheld.
7. You may choose to have your device lock Never; On power off [i.e., when you turn off your device]; At a preset time; or After a preset delay [i.e., when the device has been idle for a pre-determined amount of time]. Choose a setting and click OK.
8. Under Current Security, click on None and drag your stylus down to Medium or High.
9. Under Current Privacy, click on Show Records and drag your stylus down to Mask Records or Hide Records. Click OK.
10. Click Done.
|To pause, use the controls on the bottom of the video. [about this video]|