Enable Content Protection for Blackberry Series 7000
1. Using the scroll wheel, move over the Options icon (a wrench). Push the scroll wheel to select it.
2. Scroll to Security Options and select it.
3. Scroll to General Settings and select it.
4. Scroll to Content Protection: and push in the wheel to select it. Push the wheel to select Change Option. Use the scroll wheel to change the setting from Disabled to Enabled and press the wheel again.
5. Press the scroll wheel to accept the dialogue message. Press the wheel and scroll to Save and press the wheel.
6. You will be prompted to change your password. Type in your password. You will be prompted to re-type it, to verify it. Press the wheel when you're done.
|To pause, use the controls on the bottom of the video. [about this video]|